Kundalini yoga practitioners are welcome to participate in One day dhava velvi at small pyramid (adjoining to pranavalayam) any day during the 21 days of Gurumahan’s Holy penance. This is a great opportunity to get a deeper experience in the divine cosmic energy vibration in the presence of Gurumahan.
The following days and time are available to participant in one day Dhava Velvi
- Date: Dec 18th, 2018 to Jan 4th, 2019
- Time: 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
- 8.30 am to 10.00 am – Practice Session
- 10.00 am to 4.00 pm – Meditation
- Click here for online registration
- Complete registration form with the donation (for online registration, please make the donation when you attend).
- It is mandatory that participants should have completed all three stages of Dheeksha/Initiation or should have attended Mahashakthi Yogam.
- Please arrive by 7.00 pm (the day before you attend ) at Gnanapeedam for dhava velvi.
- Dress code: White dress is mandatory
- The practitioners are allowed to participate as many day as they want
- Registered timings cannot be altered once booked. (since there are only limited seats)
- Reading books and lying down during meditation are not allowed inside the hall.
- For any reason if you are leaving at the middle of the meditation session, you will not be allowed to enter back on the same session.